Latest News for Patients and Families
Patients & Families
A coalition of leading organizations is coming together to promote proactive care decision-making by calling on patients to designate a healthcare agent.
As healthcare organizations and caregivers navigate another challenging winter, the Massachusetts Health & Hospital Association is sharing these basic measures that community members can take to help support the system
Latest News for Improving Patient Care
Improving Patient Care
Includes three free webinars hosted by IHI.
Principles will be adapted within each organization’s Codes of Conduct.
Latest Success Stories
New section focuses on hiring veterans, professional governance models, and academic-practice partnerships.
This section focuses on academic-practice partnerships, culture of inquiry, and total rewards.
After the Hospital:
A Guide to Post-Acute Care
The Massachusetts Health & Hospital Association (MHA) prepared this guide to support you and your family to make the best decisions about your post-acute care options. The information in this guide will help you to make these healthcare choices confidently. »Read more
The Healthcare Provider Promise
- Advancing Healthcare Quality and Patient Safety
- Providing Hospital Staffing that Meets Patient Needs
- Making Healthcare Data and Performance Measures Transparent and Publicly Available
- Empowering Patients and Families in their Healthcare Choices
- Promoting Development/Advancement of the Healthcare Workforce in a Safe, Respectful and Supportive Work Environment