Latest News for Patients and Families
Patients & Families
Latest News for Improving Patient Care
Improving Patient Care
Massachusetts hospitals have committed to eliminating surgical smoke from their facilities by 2024. This preliminary webinar is intended to help provide facilities with tools, resources, and case studies to fulfill the mission.
Given the recent surge in cases of respiratory illness in children, MHA and the Department of Public Health hosted a webinar, High Flow Nasal Cannula (HFNC) in Bronchiolitis.
Latest Success Stories
The unique safety and care needs of geriatric patients are receiving increased attention in hospitals, due in part to new state requirements for identifying patients with dementia and optimizing their care.
After the Hospital:
A Guide to Post-Acute Care
The Massachusetts Health & Hospital Association (MHA) prepared this guide to support you and your family to make the best decisions about your post-acute care options. The information in this guide will help you to make these healthcare choices confidently. »Read more
The Healthcare Provider Promise
- Advancing Healthcare Quality and Patient Safety
- Providing Hospital Staffing that Meets Patient Needs
- Making Healthcare Data and Performance Measures Transparent and Publicly Available
- Empowering Patients and Families in their Healthcare Choices
- Promoting Development/Advancement of the Healthcare Workforce in a Safe, Respectful and Supportive Work Environment